About our program
Play a vital role in a child’s physical, emotional, learning and social development with Herzing College’s 14-month online Early Childhood Education certificate program!
- Get the observational, educational and planning skills needed to pursue employment opportunities as an early childhood educator, daycare helper, childcare worker, daycare supervisor, early childhood assistant and more.
- Our extensive curriculum includes courses in communication, educational activities, safety and nutrition while developing your understanding of child development of children aged 0-12 years.
- Workplace options include private and public daycares, preschools, special education organizations and kindergartens.
- An 8-week internship gives you hands-on experience as you apply your new skills in a real-world work environment.
- Our program leads to an Attestation of Collegial Studies (ACS) recognized by the Minister of Education and Higher Education of Quebec.
Enjoy flexible online classes
Our Early Childhood Education program is offered online, giving you the flexibility to create a personalized class schedule without compromising your work, family or other life commitments. There’s never been a better time – or a better way! – to launch a new career.
Ready to learn more?
Be career-ready in months! Use our form to get in touch and we’ll happily answer any questions you may have about enrolment, online delivery, financing options and more.
International students studying at Herzing College do not qualify for the Post Graduation Work Permit.