About our program
Get career-ready with Herzing College’s 16-month online Computer-Aided Design and Drafting program!
- Get employment-focused training in architectural, engineering and manufacturing drafting as you prepare for an exciting and creative new career path.
- You will receive hands-on training in AutoCAD, MCAD, 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks and other computer programs.
- Throughout the program, you will learn to perform such tasks as creating realistic rendering presentations, designing architectural projects, and applying the elements and principles of modelling and mechanical design.
- An extensive 16-week internship gives you hands-on experience as you apply your new skills in a real-world work environment.
- Our program leads to an Attestation of Collegial Studies (ACS) recognized by the Minister of Education and Higher Education of Quebec.
Enjoy flexible online classes
Our Computer-Aided Design and Drafting program is offered online, giving you the flexibility to create a personalized class schedule without compromising your work, family or other life commitments. There’s never been a better time – or a better way! – to launch a new career.
Ready to learn more?
Be career-ready in months! Use our form to get in touch and we’ll happily answer any questions you may have about enrolment, online delivery, financing options and more.
International students studying at Herzing College do not qualify for the Post Graduation Work Permit.